I received my Medical Degree from Zonguldak Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey. After working as an emergency medicine physician, I studied at Osaka University’s Genome Informatics Laboratory.
Transitioning to the industry, I held a position as a data scientist at Molcure, where my work encompassed transfer learning for natural language processing models and the utilization of topological data analysis for genomics. I am excited about artificial intelligence methods for biomedical data modelling and visualization.
I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Anatomy and Cell Biology at Western University, with a collaborative specialization in Machine Learning for Health and Biomedical Sciences. My research focuses on developing machine learning approaches to predict cancer treatment response. My interest also extends to characterizing microbial community types in gut microbiomes.
Award / Fellowship
• 2023 - 2024: Translational Breast Cancer Research Unit scholarship, Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- Standley DM, Nakanishi T, Xu Z, Haruna S, Li S, Nazlica SA, Katoh K. The evolution of structural genomics. Biophysical Reviews. 2022 Dec 15:1-7.
- Lusiany T, Xu Z, Saputri DS, Ismanto HS, Nazlica SA, Standley DM. Structural Modeling of Adaptive Immune Responses to Infection. InComputer-Aided Antibody Design 2022 Nov 9 (pp. 283-294). New York, NY: Springer US.
- Teraguchi S, Saputri DS, Llamas-Covarrubias MA, Davila A, Diez D, Nazlica SA, Rozewicki J, Ismanto HS, Wilamowski J, Xie J, Xu Z. Methods for sequence and structural analysis of B and T cell receptor repertoires. Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal. 2020 Jan 1;18:2000-11.
- Kloskowski T, Olkowska J, Nazlica A, Drewa T. The influence of ciprofloxacin on hamster ovarian cancer cell line CHO AA8. Acta Pol Pharm. 2010 Jul 1;67(4):345-9.